Golf…..fun, frustrating, but mostly fun. 🙂 My father was an avid golfer. i remember him going on Saturday morning with his friends and coming back with great stories form the day. I unfortunately never had the opportunity to golf with him growing up and when he passed away in 1993, I began the process of falling in love with the game. Well, in honor of my dad’s legacy, I would like to have you join me in raising money to benefit the UNPACKIN’ it Ministry. Read below:
We’re all busy, so I’ll keep this short and sweet.
- I’m playing in a golf tournament to benefit UNPACKIN’ it Ministries. This is a cause I’m getting behind because of the impact they are making in the lives of sports fans. Their website is www.unpackinit.com
- ANY AMOUNT helps this ministry change the life of a sports fan through weekday devotionals, a weekly radio show, small groups, events, and more!
- My Goal is to find 40 friends to sponsor this great event.
- Your part is simple and huge…just hit REPLY and tell me that you are in for $50, $100…or even more, if you feel led.
- Please list your mailing address and amount pledged,so I can send you a follow-up letter. Or you can simply give now by clicking here: CLICK HERE NOW
- That’s it! If you just made a pledge, I’ll make sure you receive a letter following the tournament to tell you how well we did and where to mail your donation.
Thanks so much for support and for getting involved!
Give now!! CLICK HERE NOW